The annual conference of the Foreign Langauge Association of Virginia (FLAVA) brings together foreign language teachers from the region to exchange ideas and discuss teaching and assessment methods as well as policies regarding foreign language teaching in Virginia. It is open to K-16 language educators.
AATG-VA is an affiliated member of FLAVA. We present of issues as they pertain to the German classroom. Below, you will find links to sites containing materials from past conferences. A couple of points to consider
- You will need a password to log in to the sites. It is provided to all AATG-VA members via email after the conference. If you are not an AATG member, you don’t have access.
- These sites are a work in progress, especially shortly after each conference.
- The presenters were asked to share their materials.
- If they do, they do so voluntarily and to the extend to which they are comfortable.
- Some might not be willing to provide their materials due to copyright of other issues.
- If you have further questions about the material, contact the presenters directly.